The RHA Mission:
UBC RHAâ€™s mission statement as outlined in the preamble of the Constitution states that the members of the UBC Residence Hall Association aim to:
- Promote the interests, needs and welfare of students living in residence.
- Promote social interaction through the facilitation of events and activities within residence.
- Promote professional development through local and external leadership conferences.
- Provide an advisory and assistance board for individual residence councils in planning events and promoting ideas.
- Provide a unified voice for students living in residence when they wish to express their opinion on matters concerning the individual residences, the residence system or the university as a whole.
Individual council missions can be found on their council page.